* The Body of Christ really, really needs each other. I think when we fight and divide it must break God’s heart.
* Nothing in the Church and all the myriad relationships with their ups and downs, is as great as love.
* “I love you” is the greatest statement on the planet.
* Jesus would not have given his life for me, for anyone, if he had not loved me.
* All humans are worthy of love — from the least to the greatest.
* God did not spare his own son because he loved us.
* Love is stronger than death!
“Lord God, help me to love myself and to to love others. Love covers a multitude of sins. So Lord I confess that I have sinned against you in thought, word and deed. I have not loved you with my whole heart. I have not loved my neighbor as myself. I am truly sorry and I humbly repent. For the sake of your son Jesus Christ, have mercy on me and forgive me, that I may delight in your will and walk in your ways to the glory of your name.”