Who is in charge of this operation, anyway? Do you lead a family, a team, a staff, a church … something, anything? What’s it take? This is what Perry Noble from New Spring church in South Carolina thinks…
1. Leadership by guilt never works.
2. People respond to vision much better than need.
3. You cannot hold someone accountable for unexplained expectations.
4. Keep SHORT accounts. Do not let the sun go down on your unrighteous anger … ever.
5. Set high standards.
6. Care for the people you lead. They, too, are humans. They bleed just like you.
7. Ask questions. Lots of questions. Others may be a lot smarter than you.
Now, go put one of those into practice. 🙂