I like how coach & mentor Bob Logan challenges us to think about what it really takes to be the church. He asks, “What’s the fewest number of things you need to be a church?
Logan suggests 6 “How” questions to flesh out that question:
- How will we develop authentic relationships?
- How will we engage in sacrificial service?
- How will we foster spiritual transformation?
- How will we gather for worship and prayer?
- How will we encourage gift-based ministry?
- How will we make more and better disciples?