A while back a pastor said to me, somewhat playfully, but quite seriously, too: “I need to figure out the secret to life this year. Talk to me, Don.”
Oh great. I just love easy assignments. Don’t you?
Actually, I do. 🙂
I. First of all. This guy is the expert on his life. I’m not. I try and establish that by, among other things, always listening well. I did my best.
II. I always try and ask good questions. I asked him these 5…
1. How is your relationship with God different today than it was this time last year?
2. What would you like to see more of in your personal life in 2013?
3. Is there something you would like to see less of?
4. What would you like to see more of in your church this year?
5. Is there anything you’d like to see less of?
I’ll have to say, we had, well, a really great discussion.