* “The Fear of the Lord”
* “Humility precedes honor”
* “The heart is more important than the mind”
* “Key heart tests: What do you think about? What words do you say?
Ask God each day what it means for you to “do justice, love kindness and walk humbly with your Creator.”
Popular guest speaker:
Zacchaeus (Luke 19), a formerly very savvy, rich businessman who tells his story about how he came to give away half of his property to the poor and pay back four times the amount to all those he had cheated.
Course mantras repeated at the beginning of each class period (i.e. each new day):
* Trust in the Lord with all your heart
* Do not rely on your own understanding
* In everything you do turn to God
* Let God will direct your ways
This line the story of the returning son in Luke 15 …
“I will arise and go to my father, and I will say to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you. I am no long worthy to be called your son. Treat me as one of your hired men.'”
Interested in taking the course? Can we count you in?
One thought on “Quick synopsis on getting a degree in wisdom…”